Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Return of Johnny Yen

Most of the handful of regular readers of this blog know that I posted on another blog, Here Comes Johnny Yen Again... for about four years before I started this blog for various reasons. In the last week, I've had two different people tell me that they miss my old blog. I'd always intended not to end it, but to let it lie fallow for a while. I think I'm ready to resume Johnny Yen again, but will continue this blog as well. To quote that noted philosopher Billy Joel, "But it's alright/Cause we all need a place to call home/It's alright/Yes we all need a room of our own."

5 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I will continue to follow both!

Pat Tillett said...

I never saw the old one, but you know I will...

Churlita said...

Okay. both it is!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I think they are both fine blogs!

Erik Donald France said...

Whatever works -- it's all good'