We've got a rare night where everybody is going to be home. I'm making dinner-- bbq beef ribs and chicken, potato salad, broccoli/tomato salad, coleslaw and of course, for my son, rice. Later, we'll probably play "Settlers of Cataan" and maybe some Rock Band.
1. Oh Boy- Buddy Holly
2. Wanted Man- Johnny Cash
3. Turd On The Run- The Rolling Stones
4. Thrasher- Neil Young
5. Guess Things Happen That Way- Johnny Cash
1. Buddy Holly has grown on me over the years.
2. The Man In Black covering Bob Dylan
3. From the greatest rock and roll album ever, "Exile On Main Street."
4. Some science fiction from Neil.
5. I was watching a documentary on Johnny Cash a week or so ago and learned that the the mariachi horns on "Ring of Fire" came to Mr. Cash in a dream.